Neosho, Missouri 64850
MINUTES OF BOARD OF EDUCATION
Work Session Meeting Roaring River State Park July 13, 2013/8:00 A.M.
The following board members were present: Brett Day, Lynn Otey, Caroline Perigo, Mike Stauffer, Phil Wise, Jonathan Russell, and Steve Douglas.
The following items were discussed by the board:
1. Introduction, Vision, and Culture
2. Board member expectations of the Superintendent
3. Superintendent expectations of board members
4. Norms for board members and board meetings
5. Board goals for the 2013-2014 school year
6. Board Planning Calendar 2013-2014 school year
7. Long-range facilities planning/bond issue
8. Customer service/community relations
9. Superintendent evaluation goals/criteria
10. Relationship with Crowder and MSSU; what are the expectations?
11. 1:1 Technology for Neosho/Discussion concerning Blackboard/Moodle
12. Online course offerings
13. College and Career Readiness – No Excuses University Book Study
14. Scheduling of another Board Retreat
The meeting adjourned at 3:15 p.m.